'Healthy Gut, New You' Program Registration Open!
A healthy gut—including the microbes that live there—is the foundation for everything from your overall physical health to your mental health and sense of strength, power, and peace. Learn about the invisible world inside you and around you and the ways that it can help you transform into a “new you” physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
I am thrilled to invite you to the 'Healthy Gut, New You' program at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. Please join me and neurologist and dear friend, Dr. Maya Shetreat-Klein for three nourishing days to learn:
- How food can create dramatic shifts in digestive and brain health
- Achievable strategies for using nutrition and mind-body practices to prevent and treat gut- and brain-related disorders
- Discussion of popular therapeutic diets that can help balance and restore your gut immune system
- The influence of soil, sunshine, water, plants, and stones in nourishing yourself
- Joyful movement, meditation, and earth-based practices to transform mind, body, and spirit.