Experience Kripalu’s approach to nutritional wellness.
For physicians, nurses, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other health-care professionals seeking personal and professional development.
Expand your skills by exploring the Kripalu approach to whole-foods healing and clinical nutrition, with Kripalu’s world-class team of leaders in integrative nutrition and whole-person health. Deepen your understanding of nutritional healing as you learn
- Past and present food theories, nutritional discoveries, and controversies
- Core nutritional systems and how they relate to common chronic syndromes and diseases
- The psycho-physiological mechanisms through which yoga and other mind-body practices support lifestyle change
- Kripalu’s approach to mindful eating
- The foundations of Ayurveda
- The dynamic relationship between digestion and health, and the critical role nutrition plays for the brain and heart
- How to use whole foods, dietary supplements, and mind-body nutrition therapeutically
- Culinary approaches for common health conditions.
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health