Designed for health professionals and non-professionals alike, this practical weekend seminar covers topics that include
- Using self-care to dramatically reduce stress and improve quality of life
- Mind-body techniques that are refreshing to the brain and spirit
- The landscape of the brain and up-to-date nutritional science for emotional, cognitive, and behavioral disorders
- Food, spices, and herbs that nourish the brain, from infants to elders
- A glossary of supplements for optimal brain health
- Repairing the traumatized, injured, and aging brain.
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health