Experience Kripalu’s approach to nutritional wellness.
Expand your skills by exploring the Kripalu approach to whole-foods healing and clinical nutrition. This workshop features Kripalu’s world-class interdisciplinary team of leaders in integrative nutrition and whole-person health.
Deepen your experience of nutritional healing in a training that includes
- Past and present food theories, traditions, nutritional discoveries, and controversies
- Core nutritional systems and how they relate to common chronic syndromes and diseases
- The psycho-physiological mechanisms through which yoga and other mind-body practices support lifestyle change
- Kripalu’s approach to mindful eating
- The foundations of Ayurveda
- The dynamic relationship between digestion and health, and the critical role nutrition plays for the brain and heart
- Integrative approaches to nutrition assessment
- How to use whole foods, dietary supplements, and mind-body nutrition therapeutically
- Culinary approaches for common health conditions.
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health