For health-care professionals and interested individuals.
Created by the Center for Mind-Body Medicine, Food As Medicine is an acclaimed professional training program in medical nutrition therapy. Medical doctor James S. Gordon teams up with nationally renowned faculty for this intensive that provides the foundation you need to integrate nutrition effectively into your practice—and your life.
- Core imbalances, the root of disease, and the opportunity to heal
- Nutrition in practice: case studies and clinical pearls
- Macronutrients, micronutrients, and phytonutrients
- A holistic approach to digestive healing
- Laboratory assessment
- Detoxification of mind, body, and spirit
- Evolution of the human diet
- Women’s health and prenatal care
- Dietary supplements
- Mindful eating and the art of self-care.
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health