Your jump-start for renewal.
Explore detox and experience a yoga-inspired approach to renewing your body, mind, and spirit. Detoxification is a natural process supported by making choices to enhance your body’s resilience, while minimizing toxicity from stress, poor diet, and the environment. Learn a multidimensional approach to cleansing through
- A simple, nutritionally balanced detox diet
- Recognizing and addressing common causes of toxic overload that can impact digestion and vitality
- Clearing unhelpful mental patterns, realigning with the rhythms of nature, and conscious communication
- Creating a sustainable detox kitchen with culinary nutrition tips
- Yoga on and off the mat to assist the detox process
- Strategies and practices for emotional detox
- Clarity on fasting, juicing, and more.
Headaches, fatigue, cravings, digestive or skin problems, and aches and pains are often improved by an integrated detox program.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Nutritional Consultation
- Kripalu Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
This program is eligible for
- 20 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 9.5 credits for Physicians (MD/DO), $75 additional charge
- 19.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge