For health-care professionals and interested non-professionals.
Medical doctor James S. Gordon teams up with four leading clinicians in medical and culinary nutrition to share the latest science-based practices to improve brain health. Designed for health professionals and nonprofessionals alike, this practical weekend seminar includes
- Using self-care to reduce stress and improve quality of life
- Mind-body techniques that are refreshing to the brain and spirit
- The landscape of the brain and up-to-date nutritional science for emotional, cognitive, and behavioral disorders
- Food, spices, and herbs that nourish the brain
- A glossary of supplements for optimal brain health
- Repairing the traumatized, injured, and aging brain.
This unique combination of science and nutritional wisdom allows you to custom-design Mind, Mood, and Food healing programs for yourself and for your patients, clients, and families. This seminar is created by the Center for Mind-Body Medicine, sponsor of Food As Medicine, the leading professional nutrition training program in the United States.
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health