Nutritionist and Digestive Health expert Kathie Swift and Megha Nancy Buttenheim, teacher trainer and Founding Director of Let Your Yoga Dance® team up in a weekend program at promises to delight, inform, and renew your relationship with your body and your health!
We will explore how digestion is at the core of your physical and emotional health and well-being. Your digestive tract is home to a fascinating immune and nervous system that influences your thoughts, feelings, mood, relationship to food and how you digest your life! In this dynamic workshop, you will learn the latest on digestive health including the clinically proven, 5-step mind-body-nutrition plan to banish annoying digestive symptoms so you can enjoy more belly bliss.
What makes this workshop so unique is that the information will be extrapolated and brought directly into your body though Megha's user-friendly and inspiring Let Your Yoga Dance. More than just the mind learning, your body will access the material with joy, fun, and depth. Even if you are physically compromised, all movements are accessible - either standing or in chairs!
Some take-aways from this experiential workshop include:
- 5 Step mind-body-nutrition digestive restoration plan
- Newfound body awareness and appreciation
- Gentle Yoga movements and postures for digestive wellness
- Breathing and meditation practices to calm the belly's nervous system
- User-friendly movement sequences to use at home
- Menu and recipes for delicious living