Created by the Center for Mind-Body Medicine, Food As Medicine is an acclaimed professional training program in medical nutrition therapy. Medical doctor James S. Gordon teams up with nationally renowned faculty for a course that provides the foundation you need to integrate nutrition and mind-body skills effectively into your practice and your life.
- Core imbalances: the root of disease and the opportunity to heal
- Nutrition in practice: case studies and clinical pearls
- Macronutrients, micronutrients, and phytonutrients
- A holistic approach to digestive healing
- Cutting-edge laboratory assessment
- Detoxification of mind, body, and spirit
- Evolution of the human diet
- Women’s health and prenatal care
- Dietary supplements
- Mindful eating and the art of self-care
- Lively cooking classes.
Return home knowledgeable about recent research and prepared to confidently and compassionately guide your patients toward sound, practical nutrition.