The microbiome is the universe of microbes inside your body, regulating gut health, metabolism, immune function, brain health, and mood. Bringing balance to this universe can mend your health and improve every aspect of your life.
Integrative neurologist Maya Shetreat-Klein and holistic nutritionist Kathie Madonna Swift invite you to
- Learn human microbiome basics
- Look at food as a living entity able to create dramatic shifts in health and happiness
- Develop achievable strategies for using food and activities to improve your health
- Understand the influence of soil, sunshine, water, and stones in nourishing your microbiome
- Experience joyful movement, meditation, and breathing practices to nourish your mind, body, spirit, and microbiome.
This program is eligible for
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge