Designed for curious health professionals & non-professionals alike
This seminar brings together the latest in science, mind-body and food-based approaches to improve brain health, dramatically reduce stress and improve quality of life. Join us and our superb faculty to learn from practical lectures on repairing, refreshing and nourishing the brain.
What You Will Learn
- Using self-care to dramatically reduce stress and improve quality of life
- Mind-body techniques that are refreshing to the brain and spirit
- The landscape of the brain and up-to-date nutritional science for emotional, cognitive, and behavioral disorder
- Food, spices, and herbs that nourish the brain
- A glossary of supplements for optimal brain health
- Repairing the traumatized, injured, and aging brain
This unique combination of science and nutritional wisdom allows you to custom-design Food As Medicine for Mind & Mood healing programs for yourself and for your patients, clients, and families. This seminar is hosted by Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. CEUs will be available, information to come.