The IFNA™ trained clinician is able to critically assess a patient using a “whole systems” approach and personalize a holistic nutrition care plan to restore function and improve outcome.
- 100% Online Multi-Track modules in integrative and functional nutrition (IFN) Taught by Functional Medicine expert faculty
- Clinical, case-based learning, IFN Toolkit, Q&A community forum & More!
- Earn Continuing Education credits, the IFN Certified Practitioner™ Credential (IFNCP™) or Certificate of Training!
- Collaborative partnership with the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Onsite Culinary Nutrition Immersion at Life University
- One-on-one Personal Mentoring with Kathie or Dr. Sheila Dean
- Scholarship and recognition awards
- IFNA™Membership available for industry discounts and more!