The Center for Mind-Body Medicine's Food As Medicine Professional Training Program
| A Feast of Science & Wisdom |
This universally acclaimed professional training program provides health professionals with the foundation they need to effectively integrate nutrition into clinical practice—and their own lives. The Center for Mind-Body Medicine provides a curriculum for physicians, registered dietitians, and educators to bring back to their communities.
Participants will leave grounded in the fundamentals of sound nutrition, knowledgeable about cutting-edge research, and prepared to confidently and compassionately guide their patients toward practical life-giving healthy nutrition.
Join me and other remarkable faculty including the country’s leading lifestyle medicine clinicians & researchers, holistic nutritionists, mind-body practitioners, patient advocates, & chefs.
Catch Kathie at...
Healthy Gut, New You
A healthy gut—including the microbes that live there—is the foundation for everything from your overall physical health to your mental health and sense of strength, power, and peace. Learn about the invisible world inside you and around you and the ways that it can help you transform into a “new you” physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Integrative neurologist Maya Shetreat-Klein and holistic nutritionist Kathie Madonna Swift invite you to learn
- How food can create dramatic shifts in digestive and brain health
- Achievable strategies for using nutrition and mind-body practices to prevent and treat gut- and brain-related disorders
- Discussion of popular therapeutic diets that can help balance and restore your gut immune system
- The influence of soil, sunshine, water, plants, and stones in nourishing yourself
- Joyful movement, meditation, and earth-based practices to transform mind, body, and spirit.
Expect to leave empowered and transformed!
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
June 29- July 1, 2018